[Faith-Talk] Covid came to our house

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 20:41:27 UTC 2022

I know W thank you for your nice note. It seems to hit everybody differently. The only thing is you don’t know whether you are going to get the abbreviated thing or not. I took a risk by going to get a blood work order filled in here I got something. Usually I have been hiding at home except to go to church or Walmart. We wear masks not just because it’s required for public transit well because it just makes sense.

I know everyone has their own beliefs but it does help to hear other stories. I take that concept of those short love they neighbor as myself seriously. I try to protect myself and others by my choices. I would feel that I have committed murder if I had found out so when I came in contact with died by my choices  all faces call us to care for each other. And I certainly did not mean to exclude or insult Kayden or anyone else unless List wasn’t Christian.

Ericka Nelson