[Faith-Talk] Christian groups of people with disabilities

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 00:10:48 UTC 2022

I have tried to do online churches or serve in online church campasses
and stuff but the problem was that  when i tried to serve they would
basically not be excessible enough to serve online the chats and the
stuff. one time i did get on prayer team but not long after they
changed the app that they used for communication so i couldn't do that
anymore.  no online campass church has been accomidating to me nobody
seemed to understand disability and take the time to the ones i am
thinking of are elivation church life church places like that.