[Faith-Talk] in what way did you fast during the Easter fast 40days before Easter? Blessings Emanuel

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 19:55:53 UTC 2022

I’ve tried to develop a better habit farther than trying to stop doing some thing. Seems more productive and more of a blessing and sacrifice for our Lord. He’d rather us serve others then serve ourselves. I always figured that if it’s not really intending to be a ongoin ongoing sacrifice then it’s no better than a New Year’s resolution and we know how that goes

I’ve never intentionally fasted in my life. I’m a scatterbrain and I forget deed but that’s not the same thing as an intentional fast. :-)

Ericka Nelson