[Faith-Talk] christian streaming services or other stuff

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 03:14:25 UTC 2022

Hi  My name is Andrew.

I  will have other questions  about something else all together
different  to do with christian and blindness but  today it is talking
about christian streaming services.
To start with Net flicks was good an excessible but I wasn't impressed
with it because there was not much christian content on it at all.
I knew and tried pure flicks which was suppose to be christian one and
it was not excessible at all on my fire tv for movies.  but it just
was not excessible at all.

but I was wondering has anybody found any excessible Christian
streaming services yet?  Not just for movies
I am trying to stay away from stuff that just isn't well full of
kussing and stuff like that.

I  am to looking to see if there is other options I have not thought
of as of yet.

 not just for movies but  could be for other things like music bible
or well other stuff.
Also has anybody created any christian skills for the alexa as well
for these things