[Faith-Talk] participation in division meeting

Linda lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:09:21 UTC 2022

Hi Ashley,

We did not discuss Bible study materials, but had presentations by two publishers, Lutheran Braille Workers and Braille Bibles International. There was a lot of trouble with Zoom during a large part of the meeting, and I think there were only two or three attending that way. I recorded the meeting for use in writing up my Secretary's Report, but I'm sure it didn't turn out well because of the logistics. Sorry I don't have better news to share.

Blessings,