[Faith-Talk] participation in division meeting

The Rev. Christopher L. Smith church.cls at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:38:44 UTC 2022

I tried to attend using the Zoom link. There were double digit number of us on there. However, we never managed to be connected and kept being told that there were technical difficulties. After about an hour and a quarter into the meeting time, I gave up.
Christopher

------
The Rev. Christopher L. Smith
New York, USA

Sent from a remote device.
Please do not reply to this email address, rather use my regular email address (this may possibly be found in the cc)