[Faith-Talk] sources of free hardcopy Bibles in Braille

sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 23:57:48 UTC 2023

Hey, all,

So, I've been using the Lutheran Braille Workers' NIV, but find that it is
less durable, with the comb bindings, than the soft-cover ones that used to
be available elsewhere, that were set up similar to volumes of a Braille
magazine. Does anyone know if the "Braille magaziney" ones are still
available? Please send any web links so I can do some research! I often use
Bible Gateway for personal devotions, but for doing formal readings or more
in-depth study, it would be nice to have a Braille version on hand that
would last1 Thanks.

Sandra

Not everything that is faced can be changed.  But nothing can be changed
until it is faced.
(James Baldwin)