[Faith-Talk] sources of free hardcopy Bibles in Braille

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Thu Aug 10 14:03:18 UTC 2023

Hi Sandra.
My guess is that it was quite old. That is the way books were produced many
years ago and today they have gone to the comb bindings for the most part.
You could inquire at the various braille Bible producers to see how they are
printing and binding but I think there are only two or three left.

Sarah Blake LaRose, D.Min.
sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com