[Faith-Talk] audio bible app

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 21:08:44 UTC 2023

I haven’t checked in quite a while but last time I checked it’s probably a year and a half ago. It was pretty accessible. What doesn’t work is the app called RSV Bible. It used to do some extent and now most of it doesn’t. Of course I’m not willing to pay to do all the extra stuff so I can’t tell you, but it was nice having an accessible Bible.

Ericka Nelson