[Faith-Talk] Church plays

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 30 04:02:04 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I think blind and low vision people can act well. But some people are not as open to our acting. Fortunately, I was able to participate as a child and teen in it.

My little church as a kid had little knowledge of visual impairments. But they were open to ideas.

Were you in a Christmas pageant or other play?
I was in several pageants. I was also in a mini play with my Sunday School class. Instead of a sermon that day, the children were asked to put on a drama to illustrate a certain bible passage.

I think I just memorized my lines. Someone guided me to the right place for the rehearsal and pageants. I don’t recall my disability being a big issue which was nice.

Take care all.

Ashley