[Faith-Talk] Food for Thought: Is There Still a Need for Specialized Bibles

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Sun May 28 04:54:55 UTC 2023

In most states, there is a 20-cell electronic Braille device called an EReader
available free for the asking from your NLS regional library.  You can download
an electronic Braille Bible from either BARD or BookShare onto an SD card and
access that with your EReader.  You can also download books in Braille format
from either BARD or BookShare.  There are several other organizations which
have Braille Bibles available in several formats which are downloadable to and
readable from the NLS EReader.

I contacted Optasia Ministry
www.optasiaministry.org for info regarding Bibles in Braille format.  They are
easy to search through and read from by using the "find" command, which is
space with f.  Then you write what you are looking for in Braille in the search
box and press enter.  I think I will also look at the Bible Courier.  Joy