[Faith-Talk] Request from a Visually Impaired Lay Pastor

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:17:06 UTC 2024

Good morning all,

This morning I received a phone call and an email asking for help. Please read below and contact the email address given if you feel led to do so. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME OR THIS LIST! Thanks.

Blessings,

Linda

I am Chris Hollingsworth.  I am a lay pastor in Indianapolis Indiana.  I am also visually impaired and married to a wonderful visually impaired woman.  I have watched the chosen since it began and have enjoyed it immensely .  My wife, on the other hand, will not watch it because it does not include video description.  I have, on at least three occasions, emailed the producer, Dallas Jenkins, regarding this matter to no avail.  in the app and on the website the episodes can be watched in numerous languages but not with audio description.
feedback at insiders.thechosen.tv, link