[Flagdu] It is with great sadness...

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 01:19:30 UTC 2009

Sherrill, I always appreciated Dave's hard work both in FLAGDU and as the
keeper of the channels portion of our NFBF Newsline. I couldn't agree more
with your very heart-felt expression of condolence. We also will miss him on
the Leader Dogs list, as he contributed valuable input to that list as well.
Sherri