[Flagdu] May I ask a question.

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sat Nov 28 19:43:36 UTC 2009

Hello Dave,

Welcome to Florida.  I think you will like it here. I moved to Florida from
New Hampshire.  Before living in NH I lived in upstate New York, Connecticut
and New Jersey.

The NFB of Florida is the best state affiliate I have ever known.  It is
truly the best group of people.  The personal interests of the membership
will challenge your imagination as it is a very active bunch of interesting
people.

The NFB works very closely with DBS.  The past director of DBS is on this
list as a member of the NFB.

Personally, I don't think we need a Commission for the Blind.  I have lived
in other states with a Commission and I think DBS works better.  It is my
experience that  if a person knows what their goals are and they are
motivated, then DBS will do all they can to help them.

JODY