[Flagdu] New Member

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 17 12:00:06 UTC 2009

Dave,
    Your message has been received by the FLAGDU list! I'm wracking my brain
trying to think of who you are but am not sure I know you! Could you
introduce yourself? I'm Marion, the charter president of this fine group of
Federationists and the current president of the National Association of
Guide Dog Users. I also serve as the president of the East Hillsborough
Chapter (Tampa area). Great to have you on the list!

Fraternally yours,
Marion