[Flagdu] New Member

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 17 17:30:11 UTC 2009

Hello Marion,  I am newer to Florida so no you won't know me.  I have heard
a lot about you two and heard your doing a great job advocateing... for the
B-VI.  I just recieved my dog guide from SE Guide Dogs, a Hungarian Vizsla.
This is my third Guide the other two from schools on the west coast, GDB and
GDA.

I wrote a bit about myself on the f-l talk group and here goes again.

My trade is working as a Vocational Rehabilitation Teacher and also as a
B-VI youth employment advisor.  I am originally from Washington ST. and
moved to Brooksville just two weeks ago and moved here from Nokomis from
which I moved too last May.

I was active in the NFB of Washington ST. and look forward to becomeing
active here as well.  Transportation is a bit lacking here on the weekends
but when there is a will there is a way so...

I have met David B and am a good friend of Holly if that rings a bell.

Take care and thanks for the warm welcome,

Dave Wermuth