[Flagdu] FW: [Nfbf-l] Sad news

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Apr 9 16:55:59 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I know many of you are on the NFBF list, but since some aren't, I wanted to
share this post from FLAGDU member Kathy Davis about the passing of Rita
Princivalli. She was a dedicated and longtime staff member at Southeastern
Guide Dogs, for whom she raised countless puppies. Here's Kathy's note to
the list.

Sherrill