[Flagdu] FW: [Nfbf-l] Sad news

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 9 18:03:32 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Donna and I are very sad to hear of Rita's passing.
She was a wonderful lady with a big and giving heart.  She will be missed.
I will think about her every time I look at or pet my wonderful guide dog
Jack, who is also from Southeast Guide Dog.
The World is now a sadder and lonelyer place without her.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.