[Flagdu] A Response to Matlida Ziegler magazine

alexis collins alexiscollins123 at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 14:46:16 UTC 2011

dear tim hendel  i used a cane for ten years and my guid dog for ten years the
first ten years i spent wateing for people to help my find the bathroom ,doors ,
people, my kids ..... well i dont wate any longer thanks to my gide dog upton .
he is a great friend and help to me . I have a cane and use it at times but for
my money you cant beat a guid dog .    david bearden