[Flagdu] For David

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:04:48 UTC 2011

Hi David,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Upton. He was such a neat dog!
You made a very courageous decision to release him from his pain and
suffering. I had to do that with my first two dogs and only hoping for a
better end for my present dog Bailey. It is a tragic and heart-rending loss
that only other guide dog users can understand. Please accept my sympathy
and prayers for you for comfort and strength. I'm sure your loss is even
more difficult, because it was so unexpected. Call if you would like to
talk, 407-898-6024.

Sherri

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Secretary FDCP INC
www.fdcp.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board