[Flagdu] your input will make our flagdu program even better

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon May 14 00:18:42 UTC 2012

Hello all,

As I wrote in the invitation to our Flagdu seminar, we are excited to
announce that a representative  from the Transportation Safety
Administration will be our featured speaker. There are changes which are
coming about in airport security screening. We have  a limited amount of
time for the program, and I'm sure there will be many many questions for our
speaker. He will certainly take questions at the end of his presentation,
but, in order to tailor what he has to say to the needs of our group, he
would like to have our questions and concerns emailed to him in the next few
days. This will enable him to address our uncertainty and confusion about
screening procedures. I think this is a great idea, and so I would invite
you to email your questions for him to me, I'll forward them to him right
away so he can address as many of them as possible in his talk. His name is
Richard Pryor...no,not that one, but an easy name for me to remember!

Remember that our seminar will be held on Sat., May 26, from 3 to 5 PM, room
to be announced.

I'm looking forward to sending him many thoughtful questions. Please help to
make this program truly worth your time, and his. Keep in mind that If
everyone tries to share their personal airport screening horror stories
during the program, we won't have time to hear the valuable information
which will benefit all of us. And speaking of information, if you have a
notetaker or recording device such as a Victor Stream, it would be very
helpful for you to bring it to the seminar.

Bring on the questions! Traveling with a cane? a wheelchair? a BrailleNote?
Do you have a security screening concern? You don't have to have a guide dog
to send a question or benefit from this meeting.   It's for all  who attend
the convention. Please pass this information along to friends and family who
will be attending.
My email address is
sherrill.obrien at verizon.net

Sherrill O'Brien, President