[Flagdu] Guide dog killed

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue May 15 17:54:06 UTC 2012

Hi Jody and all,

Thanks, Jody, for providing a link that actually works. I was able to listen
to this sad but rather baffling story. At this time, I haven't spoken with
the owner, Bruce Cole. There are certainly lots of loose ends in this
incident...very frustrating.

I think, on a positive note, that FLAGDU should start getting the word out
about Scanner's Law. Sometimes it takes a public awareness campaign to make
these laws function as they were intended. It's like our access laws, which
aren't widely known about or understood even by police departments.

 Sherrill