[Flagdu] FW: Merry, EFT Tapping & Energy Medicine Treatments for Dogs with Cancer Tumors ( This works for humans too!)

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Aug 16 01:42:27 UTC 2013

Thought this was interesting

From: pet_tapping at aweber.com [mailto:pet_tapping at aweber.com] On Behalf Of Gwenn
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:57 PM
To: Merry Schoch
Subject: Merry, EFT Tapping & Energy Medicine Treatments for Dogs with Cancer Tumors ( This works for humans too!)

EFT Tapping & Energy Medicine for Dogs

 <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O1E1E&m=JPtzjPX.re4bib&b=ThMcQ3eu.GM6E4uloJlMgQ> Image removed by sender. EFT Helps Your Dog Too!

Hi from Gwenn,

Merry, Are you wondering how to use EFT tapping for your family pet? Or are you looking for a natural, holistic treatment method for cancer tumors?

Then thank Maryann for asking me: My daughter's dog has a tumor and would EFT help the dog? Do you have other info for different things going on in the body that need healing?

Because my answer led to a very informative blog post <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O1E1E&m=JPtzjPX.re4bib&b=N9rGM.wlnS4fSM4xuYWHDQ>  , complete with a chart so you can start tapping with your dog right now at tapawaypain.com/eft-tapping-for-dog-cancer/ <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O1E1E&m=JPtzjPX.re4bib&b=N9rGM.wlnS4fSM4xuYWHDQ>

When addressing cancer in your dog or other animal - or even a human - learn how EFT tapping and energy medicine are safe, natural treatment methods that alleviate pain and promote healing.

Whether you are addressing a serious illness or simply want to keep your dog's energies running smoothly, you'll appreciate learning:

• 6 hints for animal tapping, including 3 EFT tapping points that are different on dogs than on humans, and a "Spinal Tap" process that leads to lots of tail-wagging,

• 4 targets for tapping on your own fears and anxieties about your best friend,

• 4 issues to focus on when tapping for your dog's health and well-being,

• 2 different approaches you can use with the EFT tapping statements and affirmations - experiment and find what's most comfortable for you,

• 4 Energy Medicine techniques to help balance your dog's energies and give the body what it needs to heal,

• Plus guidelines for when to tap, for how long to tap and for how often your dog needs EFT.

Check out my blog post <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O1E1E&m=JPtzjPX.re4bib&b=N9rGM.wlnS4fSM4xuYWHDQ>  at and if you have any questions or suggestions, please continue the discussion in the COMMENTS section of the blog.

=> http://www.tapawaypain.com/eft-tapping-for-dog-cancer/ <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O1E1E&m=JPtzjPX.re4bib&b=N9rGM.wlnS4fSM4xuYWHDQ>

Love & light,
Gwenn

P.S. Please pass this along to all your dog-loving friends who are interested in animal EFT and simple, holistic health protocols. Did I mention there are no side effects and this treatment is FREE?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(c) Gwenn Bonnell
1550 SW 139 Ave, Davie, FL 33325
Phone: 954-370-1552
Support: gwenn at tapintoheaven.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This email is never sent without permission.

The information we have on file is
Your name: Test
Your email: tapintoheaven at gmail.com

Thank you for being a loyal subscriber!
Gwenn Bonnell
www.tapintoheaven.com <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O1E1E&m=JPtzjPX.re4bib&b=ThMcQ3eu.GM6E4uloJlMgQ>
EFT, Energy Medicine and more...
www.tapawaypain.com <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O1E1E&m=JPtzjPX.re4bib&b=khSV6ljCTLLJDySiR4Hnqw>

Start getting results NOW with EFT Tapping.

Click Here To Read More <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=O1E1E&m=JPtzjPX.re4bib&b=N9rGM.wlnS4fSM4xuYWHDQ>

Heaven on Earth, 1550 SW 139 Ave, Davie, FL 33325, USA