[Flagdu] Warning ! Southeastern Guide dog school new policy.

Mike mrmikie273 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 10:44:48 UTC 2013

Warning !

Southeastern Guide dog  school new policy.

I was threatened by a Southeastern guide dog school trainer. If your dog is
10 to 15 pounds overweight they can force you to sign an agreement that they
make up saying what & how you will lose weight on your dog. & if you do not
sign & follow they can take your dog & or harness. I have not seen a
southeastern trainer in over 3 years & they just showed up at my door! I did
not know this person. I was not sure this was not a scam of some kind! Being
totally blind I could not ask for ID. This is very dangerous & very
unprofessional. I work my dog every day & my dog has been in 3 other
countries so we are not couch potatoes. This is my 4th dog & I never have
been told that a school may take my dog. This has left me with a very bad
taste in my mouth for Southeastern guide dog school. I will never be going
back there for another dog!

It sent me emotionally werling from anger to tears!

My guide dog does so much for me, He guides me to many places almost every
day. & gives so much more to me. I love him!

Can you imagine being told they may take your dog after 4 years of bonding!