[Flagdu] Happy New Year and Epcot

Debi debihamm at icloud.com
Tue Dec 31 14:47:37 UTC 2013

Hi Dan,
I went to the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot in November. My dog Jasmine did not mind the crowds. It was crowded. She likes to weave in and around people.
I went on one boat ride they had there. She did not like it either did I. It was too jerky.  I'm vision impaired so I have some vision. I usually stayed behind when others went on rides. But that's just me. Just like to hang out with my dog. I wouldn't leave her with anyone than someone I know. She's too precious.
The staff at Epcot when I was there, questioned me about the dog doing her business in the relief area. Even though it had a sign. Then later I had someone tell me where I can take her. Some knowledgeable some not.
A lot of noise of people throwing things in the trash cans. As far as the fireworks she's was not afraid of them. But she did get nervous when they went off right by us at the picnic tables. And it made her skittish for about 15 minutes. For some reason they have some that go off in that area. Too close for comfort. I would take her again but I would stay away from that area. I would ask someone at Epcot so they could tell you.
 Taking Parker would depend on what he likes and dislikes and what his daily routine is. Hope this helps. Have a great New Year.

Debi Hamm