[Flagdu] FW: [nagdu] A CCB resolution on changes to have certification for service dogs

Toni King tkk at samobile.net
Thu Apr 3 14:36:48 UTC 2014

I agree that the ID's can be made, equipment made etc.
I do not think this would stop anything.

I have to educate business owners all the time  so I see there is more
need to educate.

I personally do not care about the other dogs in public places as long
as it behaves correctly and does not distract  or mess with my guide.

I did agree with the comment to increase the fines, laws etc but only
if law enforcement will actually enforce the law.
Toni

--
Check out my blog
www.samobile.net/users/tkk/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life
is either a daring adventure or nothing.
   Helen Keller, The Open Door (1957)

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras