[Flagdu] FW: [nagdu] A CCB resolution on changes to have certification for service dogs

Janet DeLuca janetsyear2010 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:05:17 UTC 2014

Good Morning,

I have researched this a little. There has been several Bills presented to
amend the ADA. The various different ways to stop the "Fake" service dogs,
but they  haven't really gone far.
I also believe that there are many people that have a service dog they use
for legitimate reason. IE Diabetic, Seizure, PTSD alert dogs, etc.
However there are programs that can certify these dogs with a number of
test, that would give them a legitimate ID's.
I do feel if the penalty's were stiffer for those that have a "Fake" service
dog that would help deter some. I also feel these web sites giving out ID's
for $99.00 should be shut down!
Just my opinion.

      Best Regards, Janet