[Flagdu] Thanks to all for Epcot advice

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Jan 4 15:43:45 UTC 2014

Hello to all.
Happy Happy New Year.

I want to thank those who were kind enough to give me advice aobut Epcot.
Well, we didn't end up going, my brother's flight was delayed and then there
was some problem with the rental car and it took them so long to get in that
they wee too tired on New Years Eve to go anywhere and they looked up
somehow on the internet and their was a forecast record crowd so they
decided not to bother.
Just as well, but I will keep all the thoughts in mind for when I finally go
sometime.
Anyone heading to State Convention  in Daytona Beach?
I'd be happy to meet list friends, so if this interests you get in touch
with me at:

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net

Warmest regards,

Dan and the Parker Hound