[Flagdu] A new Member

tfurban22 at gmail.com tfurban22 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 04:00:52 UTC 2015

Hello all!

My name is Tessa and I have just joined this list. I am a guide dog user
living near the city of Tampa Florida. I got my first dog a little over a
year ago from the Seeing Eye school. She is a black lab named Dazzle. I am
currently looking for employment though I am trained as a licensed massage
therapist. However, I do have customer service experience. I put this out
there in case of anyone knowing anything about possible job openings or if
my skills could be useful to the group in some capacity.

I am interested in learning more about this organization and I hope that I
will be able to help in its farther success.

I look forward to hearing from you and any questions feel free to ask.

God bless, Tessa