[Flagdu] A new Member

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Sep 19 19:12:30 UTC 2015

Hello Tessa,

Welcom to our FLAGDU list!I'm Sherrill O'Brien, FLAGDU's president. Like
Merry Schoch, I also live in the Tampa area. I also have a dog from the
Seeing Eye.
Thanks so much for your interest in FLAGDU. Our NFB Florida convention, as
Merry said, will be coming up in January, and will be held this year in
Tampa at the DoubleTree Hotel on Cypress. So it would be a perfect
opportunity for you to attend. FLAGDU will have a meeting/seminar in
conjunction with the convention. If you are interested in joining FLAGDU,
membership is only five dollars. I'll give you more details if you would
like.

If you wish to contact me offlist, my email is
Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Phone 813-935-0474
I'm sure those of us in the
Tampa area would be happy to do what we can to assist you in your job
search.
Again, welcome!
Warm regards
Sherrill