[Flagdu] please review these flagdu minutes from 2015 annual meeting

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 03:57:28 UTC 2016

Hi Sherrill and all! This is Helga! How are you al? Thanks so much for sending the last year's meeting minutes! I'm actually going to the convention this weekend!! So I just wanted to ask you, what day adn at what time will be the FLAGDU meeting? I'm just wondering!! I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone