[Flagdu] please review these flagdu minutes from 2015 annual meeting

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 13 18:11:05 UTC 2016

Hi Sherrill,
	Thank you for sending out the minutes. I do believe that the names
of the officers and board members present for the meeting should be included
in the minutes. This is always the case. Could Sherri just add this
information?
Thanks and see you soon. Let's plan to have dinner together one Friday or
Saturday evening.

Love,

Kathy