[Flagdu] important relief area info

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Jan 15 00:28:32 UTC 2016

Hello to all,

First, for those of you who will be coming to Tampa this weekend...a big
welcome! But I sure know that if you are bringing your dog, the first thing
you will be thinking about upon arrival at the hotel is "Where is that
relief area?"
When you come in the front door, the check-in desk will be on your left. To
get to the relief area, turn back around and go back out the front door. You
will immediately turn left...don't go out to the street. You will continue
on the sidewalk and will jog to your right, then left. You will go through
an outdoor patio where there are a few tables and chairs. You and your dog
should get through this area with little difficulty. People sitting out
there may even say hi to you (smile.) You'll then continue on the sidewalk
which runs along, and is right next to, the front wall of the hotel
restaurant. At this point the relief area which is a large grassy area is
immediately to your right. There will be an open trash can at both the
beginning and the   end of the grassy area. I ask everyone to be a
conscientious hotel guest and diligently pick up and then use these trash
cans! Thank you so very much in advance for your cooperation in this
important matter.

Now for the fun. For the past several years FLAGDU has sold 50/50 tickets as
a fundraiser. We will again hold the drawing at the banquet. So please
support your division through buying: one ticket for $1, six tickets for $5
or fifteen for $10. And please let your friends know as well. FLAGDU Board
members will be out and about. Giving you plenty of opportunity to purchase
tickets.

Once again our dues will be $5, which gives you membership in both FLAGDU
and NAGDU. You will have ample time to pay well in advance of Sunday's
FLAGDU meeting. You will  then be eligible for our three cash prize drawings
at the meeting. Prizes will be in the amounts of $25, $15 and $10.

See you real soon.

Warm regards
Sherrill