[Flagdu] FLAGDU meeting agenda

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jan 15 00:51:27 UTC 2016

I think folks will be interested in attending, not only to benefit from a
terrific program but to have a chance to win some great door prizes too. Tom
and I have selected some really cute things for our dog guides and there
will be cash drawing too if folks register prior to 11:45 on Sunday, January
17.

We are looking forward to a fantastic FLAGDU seminar!

Kathy