[Flagdu] Southeastern Guide Dogs Ownership Agreement

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Jan 7 20:09:03 UTC 2017

Untreated ear infection, that's all someone needs to try to remove a dog? My god then half the pets out there should be removed as well. Wait, I forgot most pet owners are sighted so who cares--lol.

I mean my pup had an ear infection that lasted months and months and months no matter  the vet or what I did, so someone could have misunderstood how I was doing things and alleged alls orts of things.

My god, well good luck with that, Marion and more power to you my friend, I'm so glad that 		 is standing strong in favor of consumer rights for guide dog users.