[FLAGDU] NAGDU Monthly Board Meeting

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Oct 24 21:25:46 UTC 2020

Hi, the meeting of the National Association of Guide Dog Users will be
tomorrow night, Sunday, at 8 pm Eastern. We typically have the meeting
on the last Sunday of each month at 8 pm Eastern time.

I hope this helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan