[FLAGDU] NAGDU Monthly Board Meeting

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun Oct 25 11:28:11 UTC 2020

Appears there may be some confusion between flag do and nagged. For those on the Florida Association of guide dog users board of directors, this is a meeting, open meeting for all, but it is of the national Association of guide dog users which you are a member of! Feel free to attend and enjoy!

Sent from my iPad