[FLAGDU] Some information for you

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 01:30:48 UTC 2021

Greetings Flagdu Members and Interested Parties.

AS you may or may not know, the NFB national convention is coming up soon.
It begins next Week on Tuesday, the sixth of July,   and this year it is
totally virtual.

Since Nagdu is presenting three different events, I thought I would share
them with all of you, along with their dates and times.  For your
convenience, I have pasted this information below.

I hope you will make an effort to attend some or all of these PRESENTATIONS,
as They all sound like they will be very interesting and informative.

Here they are:

Tuesday, 7/6/21

1:00 - 4:00 PM-NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GUIDE DOG USERS (NAGDU) SEMINAR

Zoom meeting ID:  <https://zoom.us/j/97524428051> 975 2442 8051
Celebrating the work of puppy raisers everywhere. Get updates from the
various guide dog training programs and learn how you can help to improve
the rights of all guide dog users.
Raul Gallegos, President

Wednesday, 7/7/21

7:00 - 8:00 PM-IS A GUIDE DOG RIGHT FOR ME?

Zoom meeting ID:  <https://zoom.us/j/97825936501> 978 2593 6501
Have you ever wondered if a guide dog was the right choice for your
mobility? Join Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind staff for an introductory
presentation on what a guide dog can do, the characteristics of a successful
guide dog handler, and our programs.
Lauren Berglund, Consumer Relations Coordinator, Guide Dog Foundation

Thursday, 7/8/21

3:00 - 5:00 PM-NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GUIDE DOG USERS

Zoom meeting ID:  <https://zoom.us/j/99797729606> 997 9772 9606
Come learn how the current Department of Transportation regulations have
impacted air travel for guide dog users. Get current updates from our legal
counsel about matters pertaining to guide dog users. Find out what NAGDU has
been up to over the past year and elect our leaders!
Raul Gallegos, President

Note:  If you are using a pc or smart phone, you may click on the link and
it should take you right into the meeting.

For those of you who prefer to call in on a landline of cell phone, the
number to dial is 1-312 626 6799.  Next you will enter the meeting ID
assigned to each call, and then press pound.

If you have any    questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at my
information below.

Thank you.

Patricia A. Lipovsky

Flagdu President