[FLAGDU] Some information for you regarding Nagdu

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 12:55:48 UTC 2021

Good Morning all.

First, let me apologize for my previous email.  I’m not sure what happened to it as it traveled through the airways; all I know is when it left my computer, all was good.   So, let’s keep our fingers crossed and try this again.

AS you may or may not know, the NFB national convention is coming up soon.  It begins next Week on Tuesday, the sixth of July,   and this year it is virtual.

Since Nagdu is presenting three different events, I thought I would share them with all of you, along with the dates and times of each.  For your convenience, I have pasted this information below.

I hope you will make an effort to attend some or all of these PRESENTATIONS, as They all sound like they will be very interesting and informative.

Here they are:

Tuesday, 7/6/21

1:00 - 4:00 PM—NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GUIDE DOG USERS (NAGDU) SEMINAR

Zoom meeting ID:  <https://zoom.us/j/97524428051> 975 2442 8051
Celebrating the work of puppy raisers everywhere. Get updates from the various guide dog training programs and learn how you can help to improve the rights of all guide dog users.
Raul Gallegos, President

Wednesday, 7/7/21

7:00 - 8:00 PM—IS A GUIDE DOG RIGHT FOR ME?

Zoom meeting ID:  <https://zoom.us/j/97825936501> 978 2593 6501
Have you ever wondered if a guide dog was the right choice for your mobility? Join Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind staff for an introductory presentation on what a guide dog can do, the characteristics of a successful guide dog handler, and our programs.
Lauren Berglund, Consumer Relations Coordinator, Guide Dog Foundation

Thursday, 7/8/21

3:00 - 5:00 PM—NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GUIDE DOG USERS

Zoom meeting ID:  <https://zoom.us/j/99797729606> 997 9772 9606
Come learn how the current Department of Transportation regulations have impacted air travel for guide dog users. Get current updates from our legal counsel about matters pertaining to guide dog users. Find out what NAGDU has been up to over the past year and elect our leaders!
Raul Gallegos, President

Note:  If you are using a pc or smart phone, you may click on the link and it should take you right into the meeting.

For those of you who prefer to call in on a landline of cell phone, the number to dial is 1-312 626 6799.  Next you will enter the meeting ID assigned to each call, and then press pound.

If you have any    questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at my information below.

Thank you.

Patricia A. Lipovsky

 <mailto:plipovsky at cfl.rr.com> plipovsky at cfl.rr.com

Home: (386) 255-0288