[Fopbc] Braille Literacy: Friends and Mentors, a Florida Story

FOPBC at aol.com FOPBC at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 16:21:52 UTC 2009

Ugh!! I read the article from this link and now, just like you have found,
it's not coming through for me. It says "article not found". It's in the
online  version of American Chronicle. They are sending a word document of the
article  to me. As soon as I get that I will forward it to you.

Lenora

In a message dated 7/28/2009 12:11:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,