[Fopbc] Fw: Postsecondary education - Preparing for postsecondary school ...

FOPBC at aol.com FOPBC at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 02:58:39 UTC 2009

Sherri - It's great to see you on the list! Thanks so much for sharing!
This is great info for parents - hopefully some of them will be able to
participate in the webinars. The timing for them is perfect for Eric and I to
participate together.

Thanks again!

Lenora

In a message dated 7/30/2009 7:56:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,