[Fopbc] New Braille Books from Seedlings

FOPBC at aol.com FOPBC at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 18:13:08 UTC 2009

Seedlings Braille Books for Children is pleased to announce that we have
just added a wonderful new group of books to our catalog, bringing our total
number of titles available in braille to 1,000!

These books range from  Print-Braille-&-Picture Books for toddlers and
preschoolers (like  "Clifford's Animal Sounds" and "Curious George at the Zoo,"
to 2-volume novels  for teens and "tweens" (Newbery Honor Book "Elijah of
Buxton" for example).  And there are many great books in between (some "Magic
Tree House" books and  "Black Lagoon Adventures" among others).

Also, in honor of our new US  President, we have added a biography of
Barack Obama, and one about Michelle  Obama!

To view a list of all the new books, please go to
_http://www.seedlinghttp://www.seedhtt_ (http://www.seedlings.org/whatsnew.php)

To  read about all 1,000 titles, you can go to _www.seedlings_
(http://www.seedlings/) ..<WBR>org and  click on "Order Our & Gifts."

The Seedlings 2010 Catalog will  be available soon. You can download the
textfile version from our website: _www.seedlings_ (http://www.seedlings/)
..<WBR>org If you would like to receive a print  copy in the mail, please send
your name and addres_info at seedlings.inf_ (mailto:info at seedlings.org)  or
call:  800-777-8552.

Seedlings Braille Books for Children is a 501(c)(3)  nonprofit organization
dedicated to increasing the opportunity for literacy by  providing
high-quality, low-cost children's literature in braille. Volunteers,  grants and
donations make it possible for us to offer our books at a fraction  of the
production costs, and prices have not been raised for 25 years!

"More than any other time, when I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
limitations fall from me, my spirit is free." -Helen Keller

Best  wishes,
Debra Bonde, Director
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
_www.seedlings_ (http://www.seedlings/) ..<W
800-777-8552
734-427-8552  fax

[Non-text portions of this message have been  removed]

__._,_.___

.

Lenora J. Marten,  President
FOPBC/NFBF-Parents Division