[Fopbc] Fwd: Big Announcement!! about Braille Readers are Leaders Contest

FOPBC at aol.com FOPBC at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 15:40:34 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Thorpe,Mary Jo  <mhartle at nfb.org>
To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Sent: Tue, Sep 1,  2009 11:21 am
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Big Announcement!! about Braille Readers  are Leaders
Contest

HI Federationists and  Friends,

We are pleased to announce that this fall  there will be some new additions
to the NFB's wonderful Braille Readers are  Leaders program. For starters,
we are going to be expanding the program to  include some new categories.
New categories will include competitions for  :

**Teens--beginner, intermediate, and advanced  readers
**Adults--beginner, intermediate, and advanced  readers
And so much more!

Don't worry  though. We're still keeping the original Braille Readers are
Leaders that we  all know and love. But, we will be adding some new
components to that as well.  The program is slated to kick off in November with these
new additions, so  start brushing up on your contractions and warming up
those fingers! Please  stay tuned for more details as they develop.

If you  have ideas or suggestions for Braille Readers are Leaders, or any
other  Braille programs, please let me know. You can contact me at the
National  Center, or email me at <_mailto:Mhartle at nfb.org>Mhartle at nfb.org_
(mailto:Mhartle at nfb.org>Mhartle at nfb.org?)   or
<_mailto:Mthorpe at nfb.org>Mthorpe at nfb.org_ (mailto:Mthorpe at nfb.org>Mthorpe at nfb.org?) .  Thanks.

Sincerely,