[Fopbc] Fwd: Reminder: Seminars at Hadley Presents: The Grandparent-Grandchild Connection

FOPBC at aol.com FOPBC at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 20:08:42 UTC 2009

____________________________________
To: Fopbc at aol.com
Sent: 9/29/2009 2:53:23  P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Reminder: Seminars at Hadley Presents: The  Grandparent-Grandchild
Connection

Reminder: Seminars at Hadley Presents: The  Grandparent-Grandchild Connection
Date:  Wednesday, September 30,  2009
Time:  11:00 a.m., 16:00 GMT

Celebrate Grandparents Day by  joining Seminars at Hadley as we share advice
and stories on  grandparenting.  We will explore the loving and unique role
of  grandparents with “Granny” Alice Raftary (a grandmother with vision
loss)  and “Grandma” Linda Smatla (a grandmother of a child with vision
loss).  These seasoned grandmothers will share their personal experiences
and  address the following questions:

•    How do grandparents  build the grandparent-grandchild relationship
in today’s busy  world?
•    Is grandparenting different when a disability is  involved?
•    What resources might be helpful for  grandparents?

Time for additional questions and answers will be  provided for the 60
minute seminar, moderated by Debbie Worman, instructor  at The Hadley School
for the Blind.

To register for the seminar,  follow this "Registration" link:
http://hadley.edu/5_c_seminarAtHadley.asp

This message was sent by:  The Hadley School for the Blind, 700 Elm St. ,
Winnetka, IL 60093

Email  Marketing by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com

To be removed  click  here:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=12473107&l=5693&s=ADHE&m=209