[Fopbc] Selling the Coin

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 14:42:00 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    Laswt night I attended the monthly meeting of the Brandon Coin Club. I
am happy to report that I sold four proofs! This Saturday, the club is
having a coin show in Brandon and are expecting more than 300 people to
attend. The club is dedicated to helping us sell as many coins as possible,
so every attendee will get information about the Louis Braille Commemorative
Coin and be directed to our table! My goal is to sell the remaining 13 of
the 20 coins we have! Find a coin club in your area and ask them if you can
make a 10-minute presentation about the coin. It is so easy to sell them if
you have the right audience! The Braille literacy crisis is to severe to
ignore!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala