[Fopbc] hey everyone! you have less than an hour to buy that coin!

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Dec 11 21:23:46 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I subscribe to Blind Bargains, and here's what they had to say in they're
email today.  The link they give takes you right to the Mint's website.
Hurry!  Hurry!

Sherrill
NFBF Braille Coordinator
BlindBargains.com Daily Deals for Friday, December 11
Last Day: Louis Braille Bicentennial Uncirculated Silver Dollar for $33.95
Today is the last day to purchase the Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver
Dollar. You may buy it directly from the US Mint for $33.95. Standard
shipping costs $4.95, however you must select expedited to guarantee a
Christmas delivery. The Louis Braille Commemorative Silver Dollar is the
first United States coin to feature tactile, readable braille. All sales
must be made before 5:00 PM eastern time.

http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4817
**
Item 3
Moshi, the Voice-activated Alarm Clock for $42.74 Shipped
Big Fly Sports via Amazon.com has stock of Moshi, the voice-controled
talking clock, for $42.74. With free shipping, we couldn't find it for less
elsewhere. This is the larger model which includes an AC adapter and can be
voice-activated. The travel model must be touched before it accepts voice
commands. You can set the time, alarms, or control other functions using
your voice as well as find out the current temperature. It even will play
soothing sounds to put you to sleep, if you wish.

http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4815
**
Item 4
SanDisk Cruzer Titanium 16GB Flash Drive (for $39.99 Shipped
Newegg.com lowered its price on the SanDisk Ultra Cruzer Titanium 16GB Flash
Drive, now for $39.99. With free shipping, we couldn't find this drive for
less elsewhere. We like the titanium line of flash drives for their
durability and retractable USB plug.

http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4814
**
Item 5
Media: Blind Bargains on SeroTalk Tech Chat
J.J. and Matt from Blind Bargains were participants in tonight's SeroTalk
Tech Chat, featuring accessible gifts primarily under $50. Stop by the
website to listen and to join the discussion. We've submitted several gift
ideas for tonight's show.

http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4813
**
Item 6
Most Popular Recent Deals

Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.
Next Version of KNFB Reader Mobile will Recognize Color
http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4806
Fill Out a Brief Survey for Another Chance to Win the 32GB iPod Touch
http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4800
Discounted Braille Jewelry in the ACB Store
http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4808
Media: Blind Bargains on SeroTalk Tech Chat
http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4813
New Petition Seeks to Gain Support of Access to Books for All
http://www.blindbargains.com/redirect.php?redirect=4807

If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit
http://www.blindbargains.com/emaillist.php

We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe at blindbargains.com
Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton Ave, Kalamazoo, MI  49008.