[Fopbc] State Convention Hotel Information

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 17:08:43 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that NFBF / FOPBC State Convention Seminars will be here before we know it!
Make your hotel reservations now at the International Palms Resort & Conference Center.

State Convention will be held from Friday evening, May 28 - Monday, May 31st.

International Palms Resort & Conference Center
6515 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Direct Line:407/248-2183 /
Main:407/351-3500
www.internationalpalms.com

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Lenora J. Marten, President
FOPBC / NFBF-Parents Division
NFB-Jacksonville Chapter Secretary
Vice Chairperson, FSDB/PAC