[Fopbc] Fwd: Free Braille Books for VI Children

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 23:32:43 UTC 2010

Original Message-----
From: Debra Bonde/Seedlings <seedlink at ameritech.net>
To: BVI-Parents at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Mar 18, 2010 4:46 pm
Subject: [BVI-Parents] Free Braille Books for VI Children

Hello,

I just wanted to remind you all that your VI children/students (if they live in the US) are eligible to receive two free children's books in braille per year from Seedlings Braille Books for Children through the "Book Angel Program". Online registration is available here: http://www.seedlings.org/special.php or you can use the form in the back of our 2010 catalog. Choose from over 1,000 titles listed in the catalog. You list 4 titles and we will send 2 of them! "Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed!"

Best wishes,
Debra Bonde, Director
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
www.seedlings.org