[Fopbc] Fwd: Telephone Support Group for Parents of Blind/Autistic children

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 17:44:50 UTC 2010

Dear parents or guardians,
The Jewish Guild for the Blind announces a new free support service for families
aving children with autism spectrum disorders and visual impairments.  This
ill be a national telephone group for parents like you.  The weekly conference
all will be a convenient way for you to participate in the group while at home.

he group will give you an opportunity to connect with other parents or
uardians regarding a variety of topics to help you, your special needs child,
nd other family members.  Issues will be addressed to assist your child with
is/her personal and educational development.  Coping strategies will also be
iscussed for the benefit of your family.

s a counseling psychologist, I will facilitate this support group.  You may
ontact me at: lgaldi78 at bestweb.net  for more information.
I look forward to hear from you and begin this innovative group to connect your
amily in a supportive network.
Sincerely,
Lisa L. Galdi, PhD