[Fopbc] New Book From VIEW International Foundation

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Sun May 16 23:44:55 UTC 2010

Hello:
     VIEW International Foundation is please to announce that we have a new book
vailable. This is the start of a new series which we are calling the Anne and
lex Explorer Series. The title is: Anne and Alex 1996; Book One.
nne age seven is Sighted and Alex age six is Blind. Anne and Alex are to be
dopted by the family of Ben and Mary Walker who live in Forest Grove Oregon.
nne and Alex embark on a series of adventures. They visit real places which
heir readers could also visit. This series is intended for junior high and
bove. The good characters in this series adhere to traditional family values.
or more information, to read a few chapters and have an opportunity to purchase
 copy click on the following link:
ttp://www.viewinternational.org/viewprojects.html
ook for the word "Anne" for faster navigation.
Regards,
Robert Jaquiss